Lynne at Hasty Brook tagged me for this Eight Random Facts Meme. I've never done one of these for a blog before and decided it would be fun to take part and post something different in my blog from the usual birds and flowers!
Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
-Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog. (Participation is optional, and it's OK if you defer.)
1) I knit in bed.
2) I love power tools and Menards is one of my favorite stores.
3) I can type 85 wpm.
4) I am the oldest child and have 3 younger siblings (1 sister and 2 brothers).
5) I got married in 1979 when I was 20 and never had any kids
6) I like dogs better than I like most people.
7) I really hate it when they play bird songs on TV shows or movies for birds that don't belong in that area, you know what I'm talking about.....when it's a night scene in the desert and they play the song of a loon in the background (drives me nuts!)
8) I am uncomfortable in most social situations because I have a difficult time making small talk unless the topic happens to about birds or hunting (that's why I usually carry a knitting project along so I can just sit, knit, and listen to what other people are saying).
I wasn't able to come up with eight names to tag, because most everyone in this blog group has already been tagged, but here are a few....have fun and thanks!
Martie at Taos Sunflower
Donna at KGMom Mumblings
Robin at The Bumblebee Garden
Trixie at Trixie's View