So here are seven random (or weird) things you may not have known about me:
- I am a numismatist (so the next time you see that commercial on TV you will think of me). I have the US Coin Map framed on my dining room wall (only 5 more to go!) I'm collecting the Presidential Dollars. I have a handful of wheat pennies laying on my dresser, I have a Mercury dime that's mounted so I can wear it as a necklace, and I always examine what kind of coins I get as change before putting them in my purse.
- I have gone to Wal-Mart in my pajamas.
- I drive too fast--usually at least 5-8 mph over the speed limit, because I know the cops usually don't stop people if they're only a little ways over the limit (at least they haven't gotten me yet!)
- I'm fascinated with tornadoes. I have a collection of tornado videos. I read books about tornadoes. When I was still living at home, our house sustained minor damage when a tornado struck my hometown in 1976. I have seen a real tornado (but it didn't touch down or do any damage).
- I dream in color and sound (sometimes about tornadoes!)
- I have heard wolves howling in the wild.
- I spend way too much money on my backyard birds. I've been keeping track for the last 6 months and found I spend almost $100 a month on birdseed and mealworms.
As with other meme's, there are some "rules:" Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.