I've been an uninspired blogger this week, but I'm saved today by Jayne who posted this fun little random meme on her blog and invited anyone who was interested to participate.
1. How many songs are on your iPod? Sigh......no iPod for me yet, but I hope to rectify that before the end of the year.
2. What music would you want played at your funeral? Something soothing with bird and nature sounds in the background.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to? BirdWatcher's Digest (of course), Wild Bird, Peterson's Bowhunting, and I also get the Audubon and National Wildlife Federation magazines with my memberships
4. What is your favorite scent? It's hard to pick just one for me, but my two most favorite scents are "Goddess Rising" from Ravenwood Spa and also "Frankincense and Myrrh" from Indigo Wild.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Quit work and travel to places (Ireland and Scotland come to mind first!) where I could spend all my leisure time knitting and birding
6. What is your theme song? hmmmmmm........I have no idea
7. Do you trust easily? no, I'm naturally skeptical
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Usually try to think first, because I've learned some valuable lessons from my "act first" days (older = wiser).
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Besides the economy, environment and disgusting political ads, I saw a horrifying news article yesterday about abuse of some pigs at a hog farm in Iowa. Of course, the fact that I'm currently reading "The Compassionate Carnivore" made reading that story even worse.
10. Do you have a good body-image? Nope, definitely not
11. Is being tagged fun? Yes, I think it's fun, but not as much fun as reading the responses from other.
12. If you had more hours in the day, how would you spend that time? Reading, knitting, birding, napping with Sophie.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? besides knitting? nothing else comes to mind
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I think Jayne is a very sweet and caring person, patient and understanding. I can't wait to meet her next spring.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? I listen to internet radio (KOOL 108) at work. Yesterday morning they played Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (is there anyone who doesn't love that song?)
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing? I have really neat black shirt with butterflies and sparkles on it.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? I'm with Jayne on this one--only if they are made into Rice Crispy treats (Little Debbie's are as good as homemade--I eat one every day!)
18. If you had $100 to give away, who would you give it to? The International Fund for Animal Welfare working to help animal victims of Hurricane Ike.
19. What items could you not go without during the day? Snacks, lip balm, knitting, playing with Sophie
20. What should you be doing right now? Paying my bills that are probably overdue.
If you're reading this, please consider yourself tagged. It will be fun to read your responses tomorrow.